Tuesday 10 November 2009

Tahfifah: On "Fatherhood"

~ Solehah & Her Brothers ~
Bringing up Solehah & her two brothers are the most joyful moments in life. Now, as Solehah is the only child at home, life sometimes becomes quite lonely. Time past so fast - both Solehah's brothers are already away. They are very close to Solehah, treat her well & will try to fulfill what ever their sister ask for. Although far away, they always keep in-touch.
As for Solehah's mum, (walaupun selalu marah-marah) I guess she also missed her two sons badly - same feeling as what Solehah felt. She always asked whether sudah call/skype dengan anak-anak untuk bertanya khabar.
Basically all her anaks are closer to her compared to the ayah. It is normal as she takes care of them more than the ayah. As for the ayah, (based on his own feeling towards his dad - Cikgu Mat Pedu) he knows that at the age of:
5 years old : My dad can do anything.
7 years old : My dad is stronger than your dad.
12 years old : Well, dad does not seem to know that either.
15 years old : Dad is hopelessly old-fashioned.
20 years old : What do you expect? He knows nuts.
25 years old : Excuse him lah! He is getting a bit senile.
30 years old : I better ask dad's opinion.
35 years old : If my dad is still around, I would like to ask him what he would do before I make the decision.
40 years old : I wonder what dad would have thought about that? He was pretty clever.
45 years old : My dad was very knowledgeable & wise.
50 years old : I'd give anything if dad were here so I could talk this over with him. I really miss that man - CIKGU MAT PEDU. al-Fatihah.
Catatan:
Solehah dah mula nak tidur dengan neneknya. Kena guna taktik agar dia terus tidur dengan mama & ayahnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment