Sunday 19 July 2009

Tahfifah: On "Kindness"

~ Solehah & Dr. Lim Choo Hau (Mr. Kind) ~
One day Mr. Frog was sitting by a river. Mr. Scorpion came by and said, "Mr. Frog, I would like cross the river. As I cannot swim, would you be so kind to swim across with me on your back?"
Mr. Frog said, "But you are a scorpion and scorpion sting frogs!" "Why would I sting you? I just want to get to the other side", said Mr. Scorpion.
Said Mr. Frog, "OK, climb on my back and I will take you across."
Just about halfway across, Mr. Scorpion stung Mr. Frog. With his last breath and writhing in agony, Mr. Frog said, "Why did you do that? Now we'll both drown!"
"Because I am a scorpion and scorpion stings frogs", said Mr. Scorpion.
KINDNESS is the language that
the dumb CAN SPEAK & the deaf CAN UNDERSTAND
- C.N. Bovee -
Catatan:
1. Foto di atas diambil pada bulan Jun 2009 yang lalu semasa Solehah melawat Wa Ei (kini allahyarham) di Hospital Seberang Jaya. Kami sekali lagi ambil kesempatan untuk berjumpa Dr. Lim di hospital tersebut - that was the second time.
2. Dalam kesibukan, 'that kind doctor' masih ada masa untuk berbual & bertanya tentang perkembangan Solehah. He was very happy to see Solehah & still gave advise/tips to improve Solehah's condition.
3. Dalam pertemuan tersebut, Dr. Lim turut bertanya tentang mama Solehah yang tidak ikut serta - mama Solehah tidak tahu tentang pertemuan tersebut.
4. Agaknya, bolehkah kita mendapat layanan seumpamanya daripada doktor hospital swasta???

No comments:

Post a Comment