Thursday 18 June 2009

Personal: On 'Birthday'

~ Kad daripada mama Solehah - she called me 'ayah' ~
I just came back from my weekly badminton game about an hour ago. As usual the two ladies (Solehah & her mum) were already asleep. When I entered our bedroom, there were two beautiful birthday cards - one from Solehah & the other from her mum.
In one of the card Solehah's mum wrote:
Thank You for the memories,
the joy you crafted out of love,
the small adventures,
you've devised for me,
the companionship that we shared.
TQ kerana berbakti pd kami semua selama ini.

Solehah wrote:
Selamat Hari Jadi.
Terima Kasih atas pengorbanan mu.
Before writing this post, I checked the e-mail & I found a message from my office-mate (Ghozes - whom I treated as my own daughter). Her message was:
Happy birthday to you ..
May you have prosperous day and beautiful life ... :)
While editing this post I received this pop-up message from Zakwan (Solehah's 2nd. Brother):
AYAH ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... YOU ARE THE BEST ...
TUNGGU ABG BALEK BARU KITA SAMBUT ... TUNGGU TAU
Catatan:
1. Terima kasih Solehah & Mamanya di atas ingatan & pemberian kad yang diiringi dengan kata-kata penghargaan yang memberangsangkan.
2. Terima kasih Ghozes di atas ucapan & doa.
3. Terima kasih kepada Zakwan yang mengirimkan ucapan melalui Skype.
4. Ada satu missed call daripada Adi (Solehah's eldest brother) about 10.00pm - ketika sedang bermain badminton - baru sedar beberapa minit yang lalu) rasanya untuk juga memberi ucapan. He'll be coming home petang nanti.
5. Terima kasih ALLAH kerana memberikan isteri, anak-anak & rakan yang amat membahagiakan. KAU rahmatilah mereka semua YA ALLAH ...

No comments:

Post a Comment