Friday 3 April 2009

Tahfifah: On 'Intolerable Parents'

~ Solehah's Mum & brothers - Adi & Zakwan ~
Sometimes parents do things that are intolerable to their children & they (the children) often have this in mind, "I can't stand what they are doing!"
Bear in mind that their intention is always good. Only parents do the best for their children. They have tried very hard to LOVE their chlidren with "the BEST way they know, even though it might not be the best way for the children."
Catatan:
So, look at the HEART & not the BEHAVIOR!!! Love your parents while they are still around.

2 comments:

  1. I'M 100% AGREE WITH U
    THAT WHY
    I LOVE U MAMA....PA
    EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS KENA BANTAI WITH PENYANGKUT BAJU OR ALSO KNOWN AS (HANGERS)
    AND THERFORE I REGARD BOTH OF U AS THE BEST PARENT IN THE WHOLE WORLD OR EVEN THIS PLANET. YOU ARE THE BEST... AND NOW I TOTALLY MISSED THE PART WHICH I KENA BANTAI WITH THE HANGERS....HA...HA.. I WANT IT AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuan,
    i've been waiting for ur own personal blog for quite a long time.
    i think u should create one.
    tell us ur great moments and experience there!

    cousin,
    syafiq.

    ReplyDelete