Sunday 15 February 2009

Personal: Sifu

Although I didn't expect any followers, my blog recorded it's 30th. follower last Friday (13/02/09). The 30th. follower is Wickedwarol who has been blogging since 2005 with 130 posts - what a number 30th. & 130.
When I started blogging, I only told about it to my very close family members. Only when I started a project with a group of students, I told them to be my blog’s follower. I did so as it will be easier for the monitoring purpose.
While monitoring, I came across Wickedwarol’s blog – “WHACKINESS” at http://wickedwarhol.blogspot.com/. Going through the blog, I later noticed he was my Sifu (still is). I felt very honoured (double): (1) having my Sifu as a follower; and (2) he follows only two blogs – one of it is mine.
I know he was my Sifu through this photo (it is in his blog).
~ Sifu Mr. J ~
Catatan:
1. A ‘good (?)’ student will recognize his Sifu no matter how…
2. There is another follower by the name "Princessmaya"
Thank you Sifu & Princessmaya.

3 comments:

  1. u are most welcome.actually,your daughter spirit make me realized that if a young child can face the obstacle in her life,why should't i? thank a lot to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam,
    I am honored to be in your latest hub here. You are a fine man yourself and your daughter has touched me in a very special way. Thanks you and warmest regards.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both you. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete